One-day program hosted by CLAHEC and LSU Health New Orleans School of Dentistry. High school junior and senior students have the opportunity to participate in hands on activities in Dental Hygiene, Dental Lab Tech, and General Dentistry. Learn all about admissions information and tour the dental school!
Program date for 2023:
February 1, 2023 (LSU Health New Orleans School of Dentistry)
To apply, click HERE:
- Must be a current junior or senior.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Completed application by November 21st.
- Current transcript signed by your counselor
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or principal
- Personal essay explaining why you should be selected to participate and what you hope to gain. 250 – 500 WORDS – TYPED